Author Topic: The Game Keeps Going After I Beat It  (Read 18979 times)

Milozzz

• View Profile
The Game Keeps Going After I Beat It
« on: November 04, 2009, 04:30:18 AM »
I beat the game, it was really fun... BUT... After the "THE END" screen the side quests that I had started having the footprint trail lead to them. Even after finishing the side quests that I had the game doesn't end anymore?

James

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Dingo Games
    • Email
Re: The Game Keeps Going After I Beat It
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2009, 04:33:44 AM »
Once you have completed the main story, you can continue playing the game. There are about 17 side-quests to complete. If you go to the main menu and click on "Achievements", you can see all the side-quests the you haven't completed yet. You can find all the side-quests by talking to characters in the world. For example, if you talk to one of the Guardsmen on the western entrance to Paris (towards St. Cloud), a side-quest will activate.

So even though the main story is over the game doesn't really end. You can go around to the Musketeer's houses and see what they are doing differently now (or to Madame Coquenard's house for Porthos). There is a few other little things in there after the game is over. For example, just above the convent in Bethune...

Ac3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2010, 02:41:47 PM »
Ah, so you must take a look around and learn things, cool.
I was wondering something. is there anyway you guys could add in animations for D'Artagnan to have a cloak and fight in it (like Athos does in the Three Musketeers movie (with Michael York)), and animations for D'Artagnan to wear his cloak while riding his horse? It makes him look truly majestic!

James

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Dingo Games
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2010, 04:10:09 PM »
That would be neat, but not something we are planning on adding. There are a few characters in the game that wear a cloak (Porthos at the beginning and the executioner at the end), but we don't have the fighting animations in there (it would be a lot of animations and actually incorporating it in the combat would be a massive undertaking).

Btw, Oliver Reed was the best Athos.