Author Topic: James, I have a question.  (Read 4036 times)

Nibbler

• View Profile
James, I have a question.
« on: July 21, 2011, 08:33:42 PM »
Hello James. I was wondering that if I make a Youtube account, can I put up a Let's Play of TP2?

Also, can I please have a picture of the goo? By itself with some blue, black, white or green background. For a profile picture.

James

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Dingo Games
    • Email
Re: James, I have a question.
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 02:05:49 AM »
Hello James. I was wondering that if I make a Youtube account, can I put up a Let's Play of TP2?
Does that mean that you would record yourself playing the game? That would be fine with me.

Also, can I please have a picture of the goo? By itself with some blue, black, white or green background. For a profile picture.
Just grab a screenshot from the game and crop what you want. Alternatively, there is probably an image of the goo with a transparent background in here:
http://www.dingogames.com/press/tastyplanet2/tastyplanet2_press_assets.zip

Nibbler

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 02:24:31 AM »
Yes. Which means you get to hear me getting mad at levels I don't like.

There wasn't a picture of just the goo. I have no way of capturing screenshots though.

Umm...nevermind. I used paint to crop it.

« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 06:22:34 PM by Nibbler »

Kren

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2011, 11:40:07 AM »
Yes. Which means you get to hear me getting mad at levels I don't like.
lol.

Nibbler

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2011, 12:21:02 AM »
GREAT! Bought a 100 dollar capture card to find out it doesn't record PC. (sigh) It looks like my first LP will have to be on the Wii. I'll do TP2 for my second one.

Of course, to do that I had to drag my TV and console halfway across the house to my computer and now the entire hallway and room my TV was in before is a disaster area filled with cords. I have to lie down while playing, and to give the sensor bar some elevation I had to put books under it. Of course, to have the TV at the same elevation, I have to use books from the same thing (Like Book of World Records 2010 and 2011 as an example). I don't have many books like that so they are only 2.5 cm above the ground. This is fun.

Now do I have any Wii games I don't suck at? Hmmm...

(Update)

Ok...why isn't it detecting the capture card...(checks internet) I need...splitters...GAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! With the cables I have now I can't record anything except TV SHOWS!!! COME ON!!! Now where am I going to find 2 female 1 male (what an odd name, wonder why the call them that) splitters?
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 01:43:00 AM by Nibbler »

James

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Dingo Games
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2011, 01:05:41 AM »
I usually just use Fraps on PC. Works pretty well, but it can slow the game down a bit.

What I really need is a nice way to capture iPhone stuff - that can be a real pain.

Nibbler

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2011, 01:24:02 AM »
Too bad I've already recorded a bunch of the Wii game. I will get Fraps though.