Author Topic: New clothes  (Read 15494 times)

Ac3

• View Profile
    • Email
New clothes
« on: June 13, 2012, 03:44:23 PM »
I enjoy this game, no doubt. Reading the novel and Twenty Years After in conjunction to playing the game has inspired me to become a better person. I enjoy reading quotes by Livy, Cicero, Herodotus, and the like. As was the fashion in the 16th century, learning classical readings is actually a very good thing to do in real life. James, you and your staff are to be praised for this great work. I enjoy it over and over again. However, I would like to present my own add ons for those who would like some variety of clothing. With the permission of the makers, I will be uploading different clothes to characters. I have already dressed Porthos, Athos and Aramis as their silver screen counterparts in the 1970's rendition of the Three Musketeers.
Good day.

Ac3

mattb777

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: New clothes
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 10:21:35 PM »
Ah, yes, all of these games are have surprising quality that is very rare to find. (So far I have found only two games that have the same magic as Tasty Planet 1 and 2.
Tasty Planet is so great. How did only a two-person company make such a great game!?