Author Topic: The levels you are the best and worst at  (Read 30046 times)

Nibbler

• View Profile
The levels you are the best and worst at
« on: August 08, 2012, 12:54:02 AM »
The topic is in the title. Being good at the level has nothing to do with how much you like it remember. In order to decide you must have every level unlocked for singleplayer at least. Of course, your choice could be Encircle.

ThirdParty

• View Profile
Re: The levels you are the best and worst at
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2012, 06:58:08 PM »
I think I'm best at the object-pushing levels: "Block Shield", "Block Pushers", "Hovershield".  I've got good mouse control, and levels where the goo is pushing other objects around are where precise mouse control matters most.

I think I'm worst at the ninja levels: "Ninja Attack", "Samurai Snack", and "A Link to the Repast".  I tend to get hit by shuriken without noticing, or lose inordinate numbers of samurai to shuriken, and then am surprised when I reach the end of the level with a terrible time.

Hii Zhe Xi

• I love Tasty Planet!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2012, 02:22:33 AM »
Best at levels like "Laser Shutlers", "Machinelaser" and "Rats v.s Cats.". These levels need really good flexibility to avoid crashing into things bigger than itself or got shot anytime while you're trying to eat things lying around, that's my best though.

Worse at levels like "candy", "Amazing Tables" and "Paper Problem". These levels are like rusing like crazy, that's not my best, rushing around involves good mouse, which unluckily I do not have.
The Grey Goo control my life, but I control the Grey Goo

mattb777

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2012, 01:22:41 PM »
I'm good at the summary levels like "Save the Dinosaurs" and "All The Way Down Hard". I am bad at "Hovershield" and "Dinogoo".
Tasty Planet is so great. How did only a two-person company make such a great game!?

Hii Zhe Xi

• I love Tasty Planet!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2012, 05:20:59 AM »
Dinogoo is super easy, how could it be hard?
The Grey Goo control my life, but I control the Grey Goo

Nibbler

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2012, 06:22:44 AM »
If you don't know the right pattern for instance.