Author Topic: Videos of all levels in tasty planet back for seconds  (Read 30579 times)

Hii Zhe Xi

• I love Tasty Planet!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Videos of all levels in tasty planet back for seconds
« on: September 08, 2012, 03:22:17 AM »
I'm making videos on Tasty Plnet Back For Seconds, and golding it on the first try. My channel is
GooFunction.
The Grey Goo control my life, but I control the Grey Goo

Nibbler

• View Profile
Re: Videos of all levels in tasty planet back for seconds
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2012, 09:50:45 AM »
Well, what happens if you don't gold it on your first try?

Hii Zhe Xi

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2012, 11:58:35 PM »
I only post videos of gold.

Hii Zhe Xi

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2012, 01:41:48 AM »
James, since I've started posting videos up my channel, some annonymous people is posting nasty comments about Tasty Planet Back For Seconds, can you help me to think of a way to solve this? The comments (I know) is insulting you as you are the developer of this game, so help this out, pleaseeeeeeeeee.

Nibbler

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2012, 07:54:15 PM »
Hii, I looked at one of those videos, and I think I know what the problem is. Notice they didn't reference the game...you should try Fraps to record. The video camera is too shaky and unclear and you can't see the whole screen. Video camera LP as you can see doesn't work. Especially when you are holding it. Constructive criticism. Fraps doesn't cost too much. Less than a video camera at least.

Hii Zhe Xi

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2012, 08:07:14 AM »
But some comments are words against james, notice the comments. Many vogarities are used.

Hii Zhe Xi

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2012, 08:12:42 AM »
And if James don't take some actions, something will happen, as I know the commenter is one of my classmate, is just that I don't know who. If I found out who, the next day he will be sent to the hell.
Too much words against him is used, I might go crazy. I like this game so much, but people around starts to post nonsences, I might locked up the comments. Nibbler, say something about it to crush that guy. and James too.

Nibbler

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2012, 11:19:58 PM »
Ok, I looked at one of the other videos' comments. That's...pretty bad. It's just a troll. There is a flag as spam button. That would be a good idea. Of course, it will be easier to see that the game doesn't suck if it was clearer. I would still suggest Fraps. I mean, my friends call the first game a Feeding Frenzy clone, and that's a better comment compared to those. Feeding Frenzy had a much higher budget and amount of people working on it, so for it to be called a clone isn't bad. Not good, but you get my point. (I did convince my best friend to buy the iPhone version.)

(By the way, I actually don't like Feeding Frenzy. Water and fish...that's it.)
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 11:21:30 PM by Nibbler »

Tatterhood

• Administrator
  • I have a wooden spoon!
    • View Profile
    • Blog and Portfolio
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2012, 12:39:10 PM »
Hii Zhe Xi, you should be able to delete comments on your own videos. You can also set up your account so you have to approve any comments before they are posted.

There are always going to be people who go beyond critiquing - on the internet, whenever someones has anonymity and an audience, they can turn into a babbling ignoramus. The best thing is to ignore them (don't give them the attention they are trying to get by purposefully riling you up) and/or delete their comments. You have the power in the situation, so just keep cool and level-headed.