Author Topic: Player Game Files  (Read 8541 times)

Drix Falgor

• View Profile
Player Game Files
« on: June 20, 2010, 09:38:19 AM »
First of all, love the game!

Now for my question.  A year or so ago, I tried to move my game files to a newer directory (I was running Windows XP) and I lost all my player files (I'm guessing that the program lost track of where they were).  I also had some weird things happen to some of the images, the cut scenes would have two sets of words, etc.

So I started over again, and I have recently upgraded to Windows 7 (and had to wipe my hard drive, etc).  I have a copy of my player files, but I'm nervous to run Tasty Planet because I don't want the program to lose track of all my hard-earned progress.  Where do I need to put the player files when running Windows 7?

Thanks, looking forward to TP2!

James

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Dingo Games
    • Email
Re: Player Game Files
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2010, 04:13:25 AM »
What version of the game do you have? To find out, start the game up and when the main menu appears type "version". The version will appear above the main menu buttons. If you have a more recent version of the game, you can find the version at the bottom of the options menu.

Older versions should store the data in C:\Users\(Your User name)\AppData\Roaming\tastyplanet
New versions should store it in C:\Users\(Your User name)\AppData\Roaming\dingogames\tastyplanet

Let me know what version of the game you have and I can confirm for you where it should go. (I can send you a new version of the game if you would like as well, just email me your purchase name/email to support@dingogames.com)