Author Topic: Version 1.0.4.0 Released  (Read 1935 times)

James

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Dingo Games
    • Email
Version 1.0.4.0 Released
« on: October 07, 2010, 01:20:57 AM »
I spent a lot of time investigating some mouse input issues that I have heard about. I think that I tracked the problem down to two separate issues.

On Windows, when running the game in windowed mode, there was the possibility that moving your mouse really fast would result in your movement not being processed (due to the cursor leaving the window). This was more likely to occur if your mouse speed in Windows was faster than normal.

On Mac and Windows, if the game started to get choppy (low framerate), there was a possibility that the mouse would not be processed properly. There are a few levels in particular where this would make itself felt (generally levels with lots of little objects cause the game to run a bit choppy). I believe this is at least partially responsible for people having issues with Big Kitties and Rice Mice. If you have new/fast computer you probably wouldn't have noticed this.

I fixed these problems and the new version 1.0.4.0 is now available. You can see what version of the game you have by looking at the bottom of the options screen.

As before, if you ordered in the last month you should be able to reuse your original download link. If you ordered longer ago and want the update email me and I'll send it to you.