Author Topic: I simply CANT get this part:  (Read 32193 times)

atomicvixen

• View Profile
    • Email
I simply CANT get this part:
« on: October 12, 2010, 02:00:03 PM »
I'm on the timed levels, and am on "Cow Crossing". I've been playing this one level for hours now, and I'm getting ready to quit.

It's upsetting, because this is really a great game, and I want to move on to the bonus levels,  but I can't cause I'm stuck on this one.

I've tried to go in the lanes the cows aren't, then to the "free" stuff, and by the time I get big enough to eat the cows, I run out of time.

Any advice?

squigglyhopper

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: I simply CANT get this part:
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2010, 02:49:04 PM »
You should watch the video for this level. The link has been posted somewhere under 'New Gold Level' topic. It really helped me. I got silver for it!

James

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Dingo Games
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2010, 04:35:44 PM »
Here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K25OT8pOJCc

Also, make sure you have the latest version of the game because there was a mouse control update (you can probably reuse your original download link, otherwise contact me and I'll send you a new download link - support@dingogames.com).

atomicvixen

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2010, 05:02:25 PM »
Yes, I have watched the you tube vids before.

They weren't much help, but after my gazillionth time, I finally beat it.

And I realize there's no "trick" to beating it, it's mostly persistence, quick fingers, (since I'm using the arrow keys,) and luck.

atomicvixen

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2010, 01:58:52 PM »
Alright, now I'm stuck on "Big Kitties" (Rome).

Is there a vid for that?

James

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Dingo Games
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2010, 02:47:43 PM »
Ah, yes, cow crossing would be a bit tricky using the arrow keys because you don't the same level of precision as you do with the mouse.

There is no video for Big Kitties, but I can make one for you if you would like. There isn't any trick to that one that I know of. When playing with the mouse, I would recommend spirals outward. I just tried playing with keyboard - I think sweeping back and forth horizontally works fine.

Again, make sure you have the latest version. Big Kitties was made easier in version 1.0.2.0 (http://forums.dingogames.com/index.php?topic=348.0). You can check what version you have by looking at the bottom of the options menu.

atomicvixen

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2010, 03:00:56 PM »

a NEW version. eep! Where can I get that version? Will I have to start the WHOLE game over again when I get it?

(btw, I LOVE the fact that there are REAL people on the other end of this forum!)

James

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Dingo Games
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2010, 04:01:18 AM »
No, you don't have to restart the whole game - you will continue right where you left off.  :)

If you bought the game less than 30 days ago, then you will be able to just use the same download link that you originally downloaded the full game from (in an email from BMT Micro). If you ordered the game more than 30 days ago, then send me a message at support@dingogames.com with you name and email address and I will send you a new download link.

heatherish

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2012, 01:31:31 AM »
I realize this topic is very old, but having just discovered the game recently, I came here for help with the cow crossing level. Once I read the information about a cursor update, I checked my version and its not the current one. I purchased this game from BigFish- is there anything I can do to update the version?

Thanks! :)

James

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Dingo Games
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2012, 12:29:22 AM »
@heatherish Your version would have these changes in it.