Author Topic: I have a challenge!  (Read 62782 times)

Hii Zhe Xi

• I love Tasty Planet!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: I have a challenge!
« Reply #135 on: September 07, 2012, 10:31:25 PM »
No, space levels.
The Grey Goo control my life, but I control the Grey Goo

Nibbler

• View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 08, 2012, 01:28:44 AM »
I don't think there is any space level where you can stay the same colour.

Hii Zhe Xi

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #137 on: September 08, 2012, 03:20:53 AM »
The colour one can be on any level. But the spinning one would be mostly space levels.

Hii Zhe Xi

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #138 on: September 12, 2012, 01:54:55 AM »
Time to reveal all the glitches and hidden zones of the whole game, they are in white fonts, highlight them to know. I will reveal them a few at a time.
The Black Line: When you post  in the exact time, when zoom out, you'll see that a back line will appear on the right of the screen.
The Dino Party:At the zoom out where the Albertousaurs first appear, near the alamaursaurs is, there is sometimes a big crash where 3-5 dinosaurs will be gathering there, and causing the alamaursaurs to go off screen, and the other dinosaurs will stuck in the tree, when zoom out, the alamaursaurs will disappeared when zoom out.

Nibbler

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 12, 2012, 07:45:40 PM »
Time to reveal all the glitches and hidden zones of the whole game, they are in white fonts, highlight them to know. I will reveal them a few at a time.
The Black Line: When you post  in the exact time, when zoom out, you'll see that a back line will appear on the right of the screen.
The Dino Party:At the zoom out where the Albertousaurs first appear, near the alamaursaurs is, there is sometimes a big crash where 3-5 dinosaurs will be gathering there, and causing the alamaursaurs to go off screen, and the other dinosaurs will stuck in the tree, when zoom out, the alamaursaurs will disappeared when zoom out.

You don't need to highlight them to see them. Also, you aren't being specific about the line. What level? Exact? You can't zoom out after a level is over...

Hii Zhe Xi

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #140 on: September 21, 2012, 12:40:25 AM »
Any level, and at the correct moment of zoom out.

The Wrong Goo:At the level Gooturistic, when you ate enough object to zoom out, you'll find that even you eat the goo after the zoom out, the level does not end.

The Strange Death:At the level "I Hate Snakes Hard", when you die, the goo die by going towards the middle of the snake, instead of going into the side only.

Nibbler

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: September 21, 2012, 04:53:50 PM »
The Strange Death:At the level "I Hate Snakes Hard", when you die, the goo die by going towards the middle of the snake, instead of going into the side only.

The middle of a snake is pretty much the side since it is so thin.

Also, ok, I get that the zoom out is not at the end of the level, I meant what do you mean you post at the exact time?

I can't use the forums and play the game at the same time...hey...I just thought of a new challenge. Make a post and play Tasty Planet at the same time. At least 50 words, you have to submit the post, and a timed level with enemies that takes at least a minute and a half. Bonus achievement if you gold it. Double bonus if you gold a hard mode level.