Author Topic: Tasty Planet 3 (three) Plot/Level Names:Area 1  (Read 84692 times)

mattb777

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Tasty Planet 3 (three) Plot/Level Names:Area 1
« Reply #135 on: March 04, 2012, 08:25:35 PM »
http://htwins.net/scale2/ Here is second version of Scale of universe.It is better.
That's the one that I had used before.

I really love your creative level names, Hii.
Tasty Planet is so great. How did only a two-person company make such a great game!?

mattb777

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #136 on: March 04, 2012, 08:26:12 PM »
I'll rather put these words instead:"Ahh, like my toys. I love playing train toys."
No, it was a reference to asdfmovie.
Tasty Planet is so great. How did only a two-person company make such a great game!?

Hii Zhe Xi

• I love Tasty Planet!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #137 on: March 05, 2012, 02:30:14 AM »
http://htwins.net/scale2/ Here is second version of Scale of universe.It is better.
That's the one that I had used before.

I really love your creative level names, Hii.

That's why I've said I've tons of idea of the new Tasty Planet.
The Grey Goo control my life, but I control the Grey Goo

Hii Zhe Xi

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #138 on: July 10, 2012, 05:10:45 AM »
Level 41: Trashing. Time: 3:00
The goo end up in a huge rubbish dumo area, sort the place out by finishing all the trashes, from the size of a rotten tomato to the biggest dump of rubbish.

Level 42: Out For The Space. Time: 4:00
A battling level. get the boss(a gigantic spacecraft) down by eating him.

Level 43: Spacing Is Needing. Time: 5:00
A level which intelligence is needed. A transmitter bomb is at the orbit. You must eat the wires in the correct order to finish this level and eat the bomb. If the wrong wire is eaten, then "BOOOOOOOM!", you die.

Level 44: Machinelaserspacetular. Time:3:00
A level just like Machinelaser, but instead of cats, it is spacecrafts. Instead of leaves, it's asteroids.

Hii Zhe Xi

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #139 on: July 13, 2012, 03:37:56 AM »
Level 45: A Visiter From The Distance. Time: 3:00
Hello! We have an alien visiter! Wait! It's attacking the Earth! Take down their Master Space Ship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Level 46: Rocks And Ice. Time: 2:50
A relaxing level at the start. Eat comets and asteriods to grow. Eat the Halley's Comet to finish the level.(The comet will appear at the edge of the screen at 2:00, will run off the screen at 0:45)

Nibbler

• View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 07, 2012, 07:48:06 AM »
But it is not called electron, every object in the Microtechnologicalverse have the word "Microtechnological" before the object name. So the Electron is called "Microtechnologiacal Electron."

That will get annoying after the first 5 thousand objects.

Level 43: Spacing Is Needing. Time: 5:00
A level which intelligence is needed. A transmitter bomb is at the orbit. You must eat the wires in the correct order to finish this level and eat the bomb. If the wrong wire is eaten, then "BOOOOOOOM!", you die.

Would people want it to be puzzly? Wouldn't they just want to see how fast they can do it? Also, the challenge is gone after the first completion and then the level takes 5 seconds. I do love Tasty Planet logic though. It can eat everything except for attacks. For instance, shuriken on the ground, fine. Moving shuriken, horrible.

Level 42: Out For The Space. Time: 4:00
A battling level. get the boss(a gigantic spacecraft) down by eating him.

Don't you have too many battling levels? Also, you have them WAY too early. It shouldn't be the third level. In fact, it shouldn't be for a long time even after this. Notice they were bonus levels in TP2. Also, 20 goos would obliterate you.

Level 44: Machinelaserspacetular. Time:3:00
A level just like Machinelaser, but instead of cats, it is spacecrafts. Instead of leaves, it's asteroids.

MACHINELASER!!! NOOO!!!!

I....I'm not too happy about that level...

Level 45: A Visiter From The Distance. Time: 3:00
Hello! We have an alien visiter! Wait! It's attacking the Earth! Take down their Master Space Ship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mothership is the highest level of ship. By the way...visitor.

Hii Zhe Xi

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #141 on: August 18, 2012, 02:37:20 AM »
1st reply: What do you meant by anoying after the first 5 thousand objects?
2nd reply:No, it won't just take 5 seconds, there are hundreds of wires. And the order rearrange everytime. (what i meant by order is the order you need to eat the wire.)
3rd reply:Because it's challenging, and my bonus level is going to be WAAAAAYYYYY harder than normal levels.(WAAAYY harder than machinelaser hard)
4th reply:You might be a bit too reactive about a level like machinelaser, what's wrong with it, by the way? It's not a nice level, but still fun!
5th reply: visitor is just to confuse you.

Hii Zhe Xi

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #142 on: August 18, 2012, 02:45:34 AM »
Level 47: Make Sence. Time:3:00
Nonsence stuffs floats around in space, eat them to return sence to the world.

Nibbler

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 21, 2012, 01:45:27 PM »
1st reply: What do you meant by anoying after the first 5 thousand objects?

If Microtechnological is before every single object you eat it will get annoying.

2nd reply:No, it won't just take 5 seconds, there are hundreds of wires. And the order rearrange everytime. (what i meant by order is the order you need to eat the wire.)

So you are saying you have to randomly guess which one you should eat first out of hundreds? Then second, then third...it would take longer to manage to complete the level then Dingo Games has been around. Even if there is a way to figure it out, it would take a while with that many.

3rd reply:Because it's challenging, and my bonus level is going to be WAAAAAYYYYY harder than normal levels.(WAAAYY harder than machinelaser hard)

Games are for the general public. They are supposed to have a bit of difficulty, but not too much. This isn't Kaizo Mario or something made 100% because it's fun. They have to be able to sell enough to make money.

4th reply:You might be a bit too reactive about a level like machinelaser, what's wrong with it, by the way? It's not a nice level, but still fun!

The point was that I always overreact about that level. (Of course, I can't even silver the normal version and I haven't even unlocked hard, so...)

5th reply: visitor is just to confuse you.

Wait...you are saying you spelled it wrong on purpose???