Author Topic: Tasty Planet 3  (Read 175079 times)

Nibbler

• View Profile
Re: Tasty Planet 3
« Reply #75 on: July 19, 2011, 02:20:22 PM »
(I just realized I'm a Sr. Member now. Yay! You should customize the names of the ratings and add more.)

Oh, I haven't watched that movie in forever. Wasn't that creature's playing marbles using universes?

Of course, the only other way would be to have some werird goo society (Well, it has eyes and a mouth and can make the shape of body parts. This would explain that. Well, they could for instance ram themselves into spikes to stop them from being huge. I mean, it would hurt, but they wouldn't like the other option.) and have the leader become corrupt and eat everyone then eventually eat it's universe then find itself in another one.

Silly, I know, but an idea.

James

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Dingo Games
    • Email
« Reply #76 on: July 21, 2011, 02:16:18 PM »
Oh, I haven't watched that movie in forever. Wasn't that creature's playing marbles using universes?

It's actually not quite as I remember it. Seems like it's only the milky way inside the marble, not the whole universe:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyzIau5dBao

Nibbler

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 21, 2011, 04:11:49 PM »
Ok, that creature looks a lot like the goo. I mean, I'm sure nanobots have to activate a process to eat things. Maybe it would actually be able to hold things. (Ok, this is lending support to the second silly idea. Not what I was going for...it works though.)

(Also, now you need a new thing that my first idea reminds you of.)

Hii Zhe Xi

• I love Tasty Planet!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #78 on: August 13, 2011, 01:45:51 AM »
i have an idea too of the new tasty planet. But in this new series is very special, it starts only at the size as a small virus, but as it travels throught the time as it time machine works from the second tasty planet. And before it wents out to the orbit, it eat a statue called the statue of space, thus it travels throught the time and space at twenty more places. At the end of the game, it arrives at the creation of the universe : The Big Bang . And of course it ate the Big Bang and the whole universe was never created. And suddenly it dissepeared.

Where did it go?

Who knows, maybe it is still traveling throught the time and space and eating everything.

Maybe there is a new Big Bang......

You will know when it created!

And maybe there is a new Grey Goo there, waiting for something to eat.
The Grey Goo control my life, but I control the Grey Goo

Nibbler

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 14, 2011, 12:18:45 AM »
It sounds like the second game with a different ending...just a lot longer.

(Also, space and time are one thing. The time machine was obviously changing the place the goo was too. Rome is a little far from Japan.)

lennonluiz0907

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 14, 2011, 12:02:17 PM »
i have an idea too of the new tasty planet. But in this new series is very special, it starts only at the size as a small virus, but as it travels throught the time as it time machine works from the second tasty planet. And before it wents out to the orbit, it eat a statue called the statue of space, thus it travels throught the time and space at twenty more places. At the end of the game, it arrives at the creation of the universe : The Big Bang . And of course it ate the Big Bang and the whole universe was never created. And suddenly it dissepeared.

Where did it go?

Who knows, maybe it is still traveling throught the time and space and eating everything.

Maybe there is a new Big Bang......

You will know when it created!

And maybe there is a new Grey Goo there, waiting for something to eat.
No possibilities to it eat the big bang, it should go before it, and it eat what created the big bang.

lennonluiz0907

• View Profile
Idea Swarming
« Reply #81 on: August 14, 2011, 12:43:11 PM »
New way:
It is 2057.
A scientist created what was created to eat virus/bacterium of a body, but too small anyway. about a... planck lenght? and it was in a LARGE injection only.
it was never used, by even the scientist, or by your helper!
a looooong year later:
TV: a really small and very undetectable virus is killing every cell of the body of about 20 people! after killing them, should kill all the people of the planet! like the "Goo Meanaces" that were in other extremely similar dimensions! they grow with everything it eats!!!
Scientist: there is some goos on my injection, and after tests, i am certain that it isn't like the "Goo Meanaces" that happened over forty years ago!
Helper: we only hope it. it can-
Scientist: you helper, this is impossible, it was tested always!
Helper: it can grow like the other goo meanaces, and eat every other-
Scientist: -dimension in the outer space. i know. but it is impossible. but we need to run, the time is-
Helper: we stopped testing when reached size of a virus, because of "possible risks" like what you said-
Scientist: you're pessimistic, yeah? you want to not go with us?
Helper: i want to go, but-
Scientist: now we go.
...meanwhile...
Unknown Medic: You, i am Dany, and will make you be good in some time.
Unknown victim of the virus attack: ...thanks...
Dany: let i see how is you... wow. you have a strong problem.
less than five minutes later, still at the hospital...
WTF: Please, let us enter, i have a CURE!
Dany: CURE? ENTER PLEASE!
Scientist: i am here, and have a injection with something that grows faster than the virus.
Victim: .........cure? injection?...........
Helper: it isn't safe using it-
Scientist: helper, if you talk again, you will be slapped!
Scientist: it already was tested enough, so it can go.
Dany: even if it die, it is less than the full world!
Helper: but it can be more than it, maybe like the full UNIVERSE-
SLAP!
Helper: ouch! RIGHT ON THE BUTT!
Scientist: we will put the injection and just wait the results.
Part 1 starts.
starts in 1 planck lenght, luckily there are enemy goos, that you eat it, and end with 10 planck lenghts.
Scientist: finally, the WINNER is here.
Helper: slightly fast!
Part 2 starts.
eats planck particles, 1 per 1.
ends eating large clusters of planck particles, about 10000 planck lenghts.
Scientist: still invisible, sorry.
Helper: still fast!!
Scientist: SHUT UP!
Part 3 starts.
large clusters-superclusters-hyperclusters-10k planck clusters-100k planck clusters...
until about 1 yoctometer.  ;D
Part 4 starts.
some more planck pareticles and it starts eating neutrinos and preons right after.
until about 2 zeptometers.
Part 5 starts.
eats more preons, discover the quarks, electrons, and eats both, until eat a proton.
until about 2 femtometers.
Scientist: Still invisi- Hey! it is here! everybody see!
Helper: still telling! soooooo fast-
Scientist: you will or you will not ever shut up???
Part 6 starts.
eats protons, neutrons, full nucleis, small parts of an atom until end eating it.
until about 1 picometer.
Part 7 starts.
eats gamma rays, until be big enough to eat x-ray rays, and eats last a hidrogen atom.
until about 30 picometers.
Scientist: it eated your first atom!
Helper: it-
Scientist: it is ending soon.
Helper: WHY YOU DON'T LET ME TALK! IT CAN BE THE DEATH OF THE UNIVERSE, AND-
Scientist picks total anesthetic.
sssssssss
Helper: you... you will... you...
Helper falls inconsient in the ground.
Scientist: you medic! please put it in a bed. it will sleep a few hours.
Dany: i am running!
Scientist: small goo... i am here... it is only me and you now!
Part 8 starts.
It eats different atoms, until the caesium atom. eats a carbon nanotube. eats parts of dna, and eats nanobes and a minimal virus.
Until about 30 nanometers.
Scientist reminds of something and calls Dany.
Dany: what?
Scientist: i remembered that, to eat the virus, it is needing to eat the same things that the virus eaten.
Dany: oh no. it is slightly empty of that things. :(
Scientst: there is a way! it will eat everything in sight, not a part.
Dany: SO IT WILL DIE!  :'(  >:(
Scientist: that is what we will seeeeee...
Part 9 starts.
eats more and bigger viruses, and starts eating bacteriums. eats red and white blood cells, and ends eating the virus of the epidemy.
Until 40 micrometers.
Helper: uh... eh... YAAAAWN... what... where am i?
Helper reminds of everything.
Helper: I NEED TO RUN!!!!!111111@@@@@@
Scientist: finnaly, i was tired of seeing that-
BLAM!
Helper enters the room.
Helper: let i see the microscope!
Helper: hey scientist! watch this! it is too fast to be picked back, and the hole in the victim is so small!
Scientist: i will see. i am hoping nothing happen.
Part 10 starts.
eats more bacteriums, until the biggest bacterium of the world.
Until about 600 micrometers.
Scientist: WTF? it is visible to the pure eyes!
Helper: i told you-
Scientist: SHUT UP! and-
Scientist: OH NO!!! HELPER IS CORRECT! THERE IS ONLY A DAY TO WE GET SAFE GROWING LIKE THE VIRUS AND THE GOO AND RUN OFF THE UNIVERSE!
Helper: i told everyone to don't test this!! you never let i talk completely my things!
Scientist: sorry for me not listening you. NOW RUN! TIME IS LIFE! WARN EVERY SCIENTIST IN THE WORLD! RUN!
Dany: I GO WITH US!
Victim wakes up.
Dany: you will die in few minutes. make maximum of your last minutes!
Victim: DANG!
Journal people: let us enter!
Dany: yeah, the door is already open.
Part 11 starts.
Eats small parts of organs, bones and muscles, until eat the heart and the brain.
Until 10 centimeters.
Victim dies.
Dany: NO! IT DIED!
The goo goes out by the nose.
RUN RUN RUN!
The goo run after them and will enter the "goo meanace inspired" spaceship.
Part 12 starts.
eats mice, running to the spaceship. the further it goes, larger the enemies are. eats rats, cats, dogs, foxes and wolves, until it reaches the spaceship.
Until it reaches the spaceship, about 1,5 meters.
Unluckily, it is launched off of it by your "mouth".
Part 13 starts.
eats humans, enter in houses to eat everything of it, eats trees, eats houses and buildings, run by states, until reach New York and eats the Empire State.
Until about 400 meters.
People alive work together to throw it in the ocean.
Part 14 starts.
It swims to different countries, to firstly go to the place of the biggest towers, until eat burj dubai. continues swimming to eat the Corcovado in Brazil, and eats a gigantic overwater bridge that is over 13 km long part per part, in the same place.
goes to the Andes, and eats tons of mountains, and is launched again to water.
Until about 20 km.
Part 15 starts.
it eats water, more water and lands on europe. it is about 300 km long, and starts eating countries, until final gulps to Italy!
Eats even more water and lands on South America. eats every country, and makes a massive final gulp on Brazil.
Until about 5 Mm(Megameters) or 5000 km.
Part 16 starts.
Eats Australia, Canada, United States, Greenland, All the Central America in a single gulp, and in a final massive gulp, eats all the Asia.
Until about 9 Mm or 9000 km.
Part 17 starts.
goes to space and eats everything that is left on the planet, and eat all the solar system.
Until about 170 Mm or 170000 km.
Part 18 starts.
starts eating even bigger planets, Proxima Centauri, parts of the Sun, until your core, Alpha Centauri B, Alpha Centauri A, and LOTS of stars one larger than another like the part 12.
Until about 3,4 Tm(Terameters), 22,7 AU(Astronomical Units) or 3.400.000.000 km.
The Scientist's spaceship finds the goo and eats nebulae with you.
Part 19 starts.
starts eating nebulae, even if it requires eating just small parts of each, until eat the Tarantula.
Until about 10 Em(Exameters), 350 Pc(Parsecs), 1 Kly(Kilo light-year) or 10.000.000.000.000.000 km.
Part 20 starts.
both start eating parts of the Milky Way, until in base of seconds you eat the Space Ship.
the Scientist makes all the spaceship and everything inside it enter in auto-destruction.
of course the goo is so resistant that instead of splatting, enlarges by the power of all auto-desteructions.
become big enough to eat galaxy clusters, superclusters, full billion lightyear-long supercluster complexes, and all the observable universe in a single gulp.
Until about 150 Ym(Yottameters), 15 Gly(Giga Light-years), 5 Gpc(Gigaparsecs) or 150.000.000.000.000.000.000.000 Km.
Part 21 starts.
eats parts of the universe, until eat your center in a final massive gulp.
eats "Turtles of time" once again, but suddenly the support ends. it ends with all the turtles. What to do?
Until about 400.000 Ym, 40 Tly, 13 Tpc or 4x1025 Km.
Part 22 starts.
eats sudden and random universes, until eat all the borders of the multiverse.
eats even more sudden and random universes, until eat a gigantic universe called Omniverse.
Until a random amount of size. about some billions of Ym.
Part 23 starts.
it appears a random and sudden black, and a unknown Enormous, almost infinite orange in the center. you eat black, more black, and MORE BLACK. on the next zoom, you become insanely small, with a infinite in your side. you run infinitely to get as big as a part of it to start eating it. much much later, you start eating it, but it re-appears after 2 seconds! the effect of the growing of the goo is still active. so you run on it, run and run until you be capable to eat it in 2 gulps!
Until it eats the infinite.
Last part starts.
it appears in a white unknown land, called "the source". you eat sources of everything, the lands, water, the space, the natural effects, gas, and the biggest one ever. THE TIME. so it started to shake, and started to travel in time, but not in space, until 1 hour before the big bang. you eat your source, called "the source of the grand bangs" and the stars will never die, and your universe will not have ever existed.
what will happen after?
???
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 03:56:15 PM by lennonluiz0907 »

Nibbler

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 14, 2011, 05:45:25 PM »
First of all, it's a little hard to understand what you're saying. No offense. I get the basic idea though.

Goo eating people so goo eats first goo. Proceeds to then eat other people. Eats universe. Helper says I was right.

A few things. It's impossible to have atoms at that size, so it would need to come from somewhere else.

Right, we can detect other dimensions that quickly. We might not even have a small lunar outpost by then.

A little...violent for this game which is intended to be silly. Hitting people with hammers isn't silly. (Ignore the fact that if this was realistic it would be ripping everything to pieces and would be the most violent video game ever...)

Who's this Dany? I'm guessing he's the medic later on?

lennonluiz0907

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 21, 2011, 09:36:47 AM »
First of all, it's a little hard to understand what you're saying. No offense. I get the basic idea though.

Goo eating people so goo eats first goo. Proceeds to then eat other people. Eats universe. Helper says I was right.

A few things. It's impossible to have atoms at that size, so it would need to come from somewhere else.

Right, we can detect other dimensions that quickly. We might not even have a small lunar outpost by then.

A little...violent for this game which is intended to be silly. Hitting people with hammers isn't silly. (Ignore the fact that if this was realistic it would be ripping everything to pieces and would be the most violent video game ever...)

Who's this Dany? I'm guessing he's the medic later on?
1: resuming idea,
a virus epidemy appeared, like the goo meanaces already happened, it eats everything and grows when eat, so eats things always bigger!
it starts in a injection that while it is injected, eats all other goos to have enough size to eat something.
eats since planck particles, until the brain of the people that was attacked by the virus.
it grows enough to eat the earth, all the solar system, all the milky way and the universe.
it eats "turtles of time" once again, but the turtles ends.
it starts eating random and unknown universes, and eats the multiverse.
eats more random and unknown universes, and eats some huge universe called omniverse.
starts eating black thingies close to a infinity symbol.
it travels to a land called "The Source", where it eats the source of everything, source of water, planets, space, gas, natural effects, etc. it eats the biggest of the sources. Time!
it travels to the Big Bang epoch, few hours before it happen. it noted that forgot one of the sources. Grand Bangs, like the stars explosions, and includes the Big Bang. it eats it almost 10 minutes before the Big Bang happen, making the stars never die, and the universe never exist!
2: it eats things trillion times smaller than one firstly!
3: done.  ;)
4: maybe saying it is a legend?
5: done. realistic like it is not like an comic, but something like a short for each with legends for people of other countries, that know how to write, but not to speak the language(like i) maybe.
it isn't a real life occur. just a short animation.
6: yep, you are correct.  ;)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 04:02:14 PM by lennonluiz0907 »

Nibbler

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 21, 2011, 10:33:26 PM »
Ok, I meant that nanobots are made of metal or some other thing which is made of atoms. That's what I meant. So how could something made of atoms be smaller than an atom?

Legend? Where did I say anything about that?

I'm wondering what line 4 and 5 are from. I checked over my post several times.

Also, by the violence, I wasn't talking about actually seeing a skull get crushed. I was saying that the act of hitting someone with a hammer or having someone die (and actually saying it and not just having them vanish into a puff of smoke like in the game's levels) isn't silly. You could probably play tasty planet in front of a baby without having to worry. Even look at the silly sounds humans make when you eat them. You can tell the games were meant to be a little humourous. The cutscenes from the first and second game were funny. Yours...aren't. I'm not saying I have anything against it personally, I'm just saying you should keep the game at it's age range.

Also, you realize the big bang was about as big of an explosion as a bag of sugar exploding, right? Also the fact that the universe was pretty much an infinitely small point. It would probably be an extremely small thing to eat.

Nibbler

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 21, 2011, 10:55:55 PM »
Sorry for double post, but because I'm guessing no one but lennon is going to read that last one, here's my post directed towards other people.

James, about that mode I was talking about where you just eat and eat as long as you please, I was thinking... Maybe you could have a neat community thing. Maybe you could have a community goo section. It would show a goo at a very small size. Every time you report how many universes you've eaten, the goo would grow the tiniest bit for every universe eaten. Of course the goo is shared between everyone so everyone's universes go towards the one goo. Each time the goo gets to a certain size, have a special thing unlock for everyone. Like a level or something. Of course, since later things should be harder to unlock, you should keep growth rate the same. If the goal is one meter for example, and each universe eaten gives 1 millimeter, when you reach that goal, the next goal still has to be reached in 1 millimeter increments. (Of course you can go smaller...like planck lengths or something. A meter would be evil to reach though lol. Well, there will be a lot of goals to reach before a meter though. Oh a millimeter would get hard too after a while, think of parsecs. It's just that this has the goo at a smaller size. You are still getting goals at the same rate.) Of course, there would be a top contributers for universes eaten section for ThirdParty a really good player (lol) to stand at the top of.

Hii Zhe Xi

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #86 on: August 22, 2011, 06:37:20 AM »
A good idea. But I think maybe is a little bit to long. Maybe shlud be a little bit shorter. to me it seems to bit a little too far away. like the level in tasty planet back for seconds "all the way down".  But the different is that it is smaller starting and bigger ending.

Nibbler

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 22, 2011, 03:15:24 PM »
which post are you replying to? lennon's or mine? I think each of lennon's parts were seperate levels. Besides, I really liked all the way down.

Hii Zhe Xi

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #88 on: August 23, 2011, 03:57:17 AM »
I meant Lennon's. it's really long and a little bit toooooooooooooooooooo long. It need a lot of pateince to finish the level. If i'm the one who is playing this asty planet, i'm will just exit the game before I finish the whole game, really it's toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long for anything!

James

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Dingo Games
    • Email
« Reply #89 on: August 23, 2011, 04:44:07 PM »
@Nibbler I haven't played it, but didn't Noby Noby Boy do something like that? I seem to recall reading that the game didn't sell very well, so then they had to change how fast the unlockables were unlocked.